An introduction to leather craft. Learn about the history of leather craft, and get a better understanding of the different types of leather available.
Craft your own bifold wallet and a custom key-ring, using locally sourced natural vegetable tanned leather.
VENUE: Salt River
DATE: July 23rd
TIME: 10am to 3pm
HOSTED BY: Safia and Brando Tucker
LIMITED TO: 10 participants per workshop
Included in the cost:
- all materials
- leather notebook and pencil
- snacks, a light lunch and warm drinks
- printable PDFs of all patterns used at the workshop
- all products made in the workshop
- after-care products to take care of your leather goods
Techniques learned in this workshop:
- leather cutting and pattern tracing
- hand punching
- hand stitching
- hand dyeing
- Edging and finishing
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE, WHEN ORDERING, OF ANY FOOD PREFERENCES OR AVERSIONS FOR CATERING.